1. There might be some element of truth in these people’s belief. But if we consider it in depth, we will feel no reservation to conclude that 与错误观点相反的观点。There are a number of reasons behind my belief. (以下参照辩论文的议论文写法)。
2. Nowadays, there exists an increasingly serious social/economic/environmental problem. (X has increasingly become a common concern of the public). According to a survey, 调查内容说明这种现象的情况(或者是一个例子)。
3. There are a couple of reasons booming this problem/phenomenon. 下面参照辩论式议论文的写法。
4. X has caused substantial impact on the society and our daily life, which has been articulated(表达)in the following aspects. 参照辩论式议论文的写法。
1. A dozen of measures are supposed to take to prevent X from bringing us more harm. 参照辩论式议论文的写法。
2. Based on the above discussions, I can easily forecast that more and more people will ……..
3. It is obvious in the graph/table that the rate/number/amount of Y has undergone dramatic changes. It has gone up/grown/fallen/dropped considerably in recent years (as X varies). At the point of (接近)X1, Y reaches its peak value of …(多少).
4. What is the reason for this change? Mainly there are …(多少) reasons behind the situation reflected in the graphic/table. First of all, …(第一个原因). More importantly, …(第二个原因). Most important of all, …(第三个原因).
5. From the above discussions, we have enough reason to predict what will happen in the near future. The trend described in the graph/table will continue for quite a long time (if necessary measures are not taken括号里的使用于那些不太好的变化趋势).
1. Some people believe (argue, recognize, think) that 观点1. But other people take an opposite side. They firmly believe that 观点2. As for me, I agree to the former/latter idea.
2. 随着经济的快速发展with the rapid development of economy
3. 人民生活水平的显著提高/ 稳步增长 the remarkable improvement/ steady growth of people’s living standard
4. 先进的科学技术 advanced science and technology
5. 面临新的机遇和挑战 be faced with new opportunities and challenges
6. 人们普遍认为 It is commonly believed/ recognized that…
7. 社会发展的必然结果 the inevitable result of social development
8. 引起了广泛的公众关注 arouse wide public concern/ draw public attention
9. 不可否认 It is undeniable that…/ There is no denying that…